Waking up at noon is a rare luxury. And guess what, I have been blessed with that rarity. Yay! I have an off today..yes the most sought after, truly, sincerely loved 24 hours in two weeks. Like always having so much time at hand makes me super confused about how to use it. So, I got up real late, took a oil massage, and now I am writing my blog with my feet dipped in luke warm water and herbal essence.
There are so many little things that just so make your day. specially when these are unplanned and happen by-the-way. Like only last night when I returned from a real tiring day past mid-night, I was so beyond happy to see food and a can of chilled beer waiting for me. But, the Yay factor was that there were two more cans waiting to be opened beside mine.Oh yes, Brish and Tee too didn't touch theirs'. Now, I am the least finicky person when it comes to display of care and emotions and the usual blah. However, that gesture touched me. So, we cracked the cans open, got some grub and smoked the last of our stock before calling it a night.
Again, day before yesterday, I attended my first Hindi journalism lecture. There had been three previous lectures for the same with assignments and marks. Since I didn't attend I didn't know how to write the assignments. However, when I spoke to the faculty, he let me write them in the class. Guess what, he loved what I had written and complimented me on my lingustic skills. Not to forget he gave me high ratings too.Yay!!
Food makes people happy, and love makes them at peace. Thankgod I have them both. Though the supplies dwindle at times, I have learnt how to make the best of what I have. That reminds me, Lunch awaits!! I have to meet the two. Playing the harbinger of good binging today..(carrying the ghee that is).. Bon Appetite to all :) :)
how could I forget you!!! :P
ReplyDeleteAnd gosh!! why havent I been here as often as this post makes me wish I had??!!
But reading this now and here ... well.. you could call it MY 'YAY!' factor for today!!
hey..that makes me soo happy! yay!! i hav been really caught up wid silly conferences.. so idle on this one.. but now i hav off...so yay..yay..yay... happy blogging to u :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you on all the Yayy-factors !!
ReplyDelete