I am kinda at loss for words. Too much excitement does that to you, I’m told. Really? Okay, so maybe I am excited. I am leaving behind the last year of my life, and if I come to think of it, the most dramatic year of my life. So many people, so many experiences, so many trials and heartbreaks… But, finally landed just fine. I always love this time of the year, and it’s not just the weather with the soft sunlight and nippy air. It is also life (I will never get tired of this one…huh!)…it’s like you are not here not there…just standing on the threshold. Like waiting for the moment when you unwrap your Christmas present! Who knows what’s in there!!
Yes, despite the bitterness caused by some people, I am on my feet again. . It‘s the new year, it’s time for new prospects, new projects and new attachments. Life is quite obsessive about its pace. It goes on, as they say...I know and how!! Time heals everything is what I hear after every failed relationship (and they have been quite a few). It has been three long months, and things have changed. I have evolved, and what do you know so have my girlies. It is official, WE ARE SINGLE AND HAPPY.
Brish called off her tug-of-war equation with that ‘meet Mr. Immaturity,’ Trish has stopped hankering after the electronically modified speech signals from far off Calcutta, and as for me I don’t even think about it. So yes, back to square one, you could say. But, not quite. This entire nuisance we went through in the name of saving our relationships has taught us some important home truths (which I am saving for some other day). We are on a whole new trajectory, and it is so much fun. Personally speaking, it is only after my last relationship did not work out that I realized how happy am out of it.
But, our great old creator up there among the rolling snow white clouds, must have had something great in his head. He introduced me to someone. It was perfect. Not love at first sight, but love nonetheless. Welcome my new girlie Chaand…Seriously, if Three is a Crowd....Four is Fabulous...
Until next time..Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment