With all the air around us crackling with tension, and all our muscles (the brain cells included, well, MAJORLY) getting over-worked, it was beginning to show. Apart from bouts of unexplainable moodiness, we were all gripped by a certain restless air( that rendered us incapable of using our time in anything fruitful or otherwise). We would just remain very, very worked up. We had to find a way to reelAx. Now being in a so-called metropolitan set-up one would assume us to be spoilt for choice. Not that they weren't there. But, then not quite. So, Trish and I drew up a list of things to do.
1) Running away to Goa
2) Taking the dance floor by storm
3) Shop...shop…shop
4) Paint n decorate our room
5) What else....Sleep!
Well, good work there, I must say. But, each of these had some or the other problem with it. I'm sure we come across as finicky, choosy and spoilt. Trust me We Wish!! Sigh!
We could not decide for sure which one to choose. So, we sit down to watch a film. Dil Chahta Hai, it is. The one film that changed the concepts of Bollywood film making. Everything was going pretty fine, unless Aakash shows up at Sam's and they go to..G.O.A....The bug bit us three so instantaneously and so without caution that we fell for it. It was around 2 in the night and we were scurrying up and down to pack our bags. The plan was made while running. It went something like 2 days- 3 nights...some shack on Baga Beach...Tickets by tomorrow afternoon.
Now, let me tell you why it seems like a crazy idea(apart from the obvious reasons). Though we had kept Goa as an option, we knew we were kidding ourselves. Attendance is a major problem and I among the three have a percentage dangling at just about safe mark. So, No missing lectures for me. The rest has assignments and the usual blah.
But, something about the film inspired us so much, that we just packedd!
(To be continued)
Shopping is such a therapy i swear....
ReplyDeleteWeb hosting india
Hello! Just discovered your blog through 20sb
ReplyDeleteMy name is Valerie and I am working as an intern for a website named HerFuture.com and basically it's a wonderful tool to create connections and mentoring relationships with other likeminded women. It's just very inspiring and I met amazing people there! I think you might be interested in checking it out. There are many groups called Power Posses for all type of subjects including health, career opportunities, self growth …etc. Members share their goals and desires, and are encouraged to reach out for advice. It is really a wonderful place and there is such a great positive energy out there. It’s so regenerative!
If you have any questions about it, I'd be more than happy to answer it :)
Anyway, I'm on the website if you decide to create a profile, so don't hesitate to add me and I could introduce you to some other people depending on what you’re looking for.
Oh...and so did you gals go?
ReplyDeleteAh! That reminds me of my Hindi lessons... Aapka naam kya hai? ^^
ReplyDelete