Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Take a Bow...

Ideally this should start from the beginning. But, since it has been a long time since the clapboard struck, middle is where we are. By WE I meant, me and two of my girlies...Brish(for Brishti) & Trish(for Trisha). Did I tell you I have always found these names strange? It is almost as if these were pseudo names... Maybe they are. Brish is my roommate for almost three months now. Before moving in together, we were friends for a year. The other one, I got in as a Free gift with Brish. She is her college mate. If I go by the book, all three of us are poles apart(not to be taken literally or you lie in the danger of geographical dysfunctionality). Yes, umm, well we are all quite different. But, everyone has some bits common. We too are. Apart from being duped into taking up a media course(that instead of adding real value to our CVs has only reduced it from our bank accounts), we all have similar complications in life (well, on the forefront atleast), the same mother tongue, confused moralities (that keeps shuttling between varied extremes), a thing with men(that we never seem to come out of) and, and ,and shoes.

Being a Twenty-first Century Chick(TCC) is a strange ride... especially when everyday we fight our demons(confused demons), try and take oaths(that are broken the very next day) and come to terms with reality(the kind where...well...leave it..too hard to explain..and I'm kinda bored too). So, here's to all those who belong to the fraternity. And to pseudo-moral opinion-makers, all I want to say is ** *****.

4 comments:

  1. This post of yours remind me of my hostel life...fun days

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...wait for more Ricky...It would remind more I'm guessing. However, it is a girlie thingy...You might just grow out of it..

    P.S thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey
    u ruly sound tired......
    u need a gud brk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..i bet i do..backbreaking work lately..hope u hav been fine.. take care :)

    ReplyDelete